While JAMCO consistently pays close attention to the information on this site, it in no way warrants the accuracy, usefulness, or safety (e.g., the maintenance of stable, uninterrupted function of your PC or the protection of your PC against errors, viruses, or other risks) of the information. In addition, JAMCO reserves the right to change or delete the information on this site or to suspend or discontinue the disclosure of the information appearing on this site without notice.
JAMCO shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage (including damage involving computers or networks) you may suffer as a result of using of this site or of being unable to use of this site.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content posted on this site is protected under applicable copyrights, various agreements, and statutory regulations in individual countries. You are strictly prohibited from using (copying, modifying, uploading, posting, redirecting, or selling) this content, except as allowed by applicable laws (e.g., for the purpose of private use).
Ownership rights to the trademarks, service marks, corporate names, and other materials posted on this site are legally protected. Unauthorized use of these materials is prohibited.
Links to Other Sites
The content of third-party sites linked to or from this site (hereinafter, "linked sites") must be controlled at the responsibility of the linked sites and is in no way under the control of JAMCO. JAMCO shall not be liable for the content of any linked sites or for any damage arising from the use of linked sites.
The following acts are strictly prohibited when using this website.
The following acts against the Company, any of its affiliates, or their officers or employees, or other companies (persons) or groups:
- Acts of defamation, slander or intimidation;
- Acts that cause detriment or damage;
- Acts that may damage credibility;
- Acts that are or may possibly be illegal;
- Acts that violate public order or morality;
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- This website is under the control of the Company. While this website is accessible from all countries around the world, each of which have different laws, both the persons accessing this website and the Company shall agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and ordinances of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government when using this website.
- The Company makes no representation or indication as to whether the content of this website is suitable for the environment from which it is accessed. Persons accessing this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for using this website.
- Unless otherwise provided, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court with exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any and all disputes arising in connection with the use of this website.