- To respect the privacy of our individual customers, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, norms, and internal rules relating to your personal information, and to protect any of your personal information we have in our possession.
- To use your personal information only within a prescribed scope for business, and to act fairly, appropriately, and within the prescribed scope for business when acquiring or using your personal information or when disclosing your personal information to others.
- To properly handle your personal information in our possession at all times, and to keep it up to date and maintain its accuracy to the extent required for achieving the purpose of use.
- To handle your personal information appropriately whenever you submit a claim for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use, or make other requests or otherwise express complaints or make inquiries.
- To take proper precautions and other safeguards against possible unauthorized access, leakage, misuse, loss, or destruction when we handle your personal information, and to respond appropriately and promptly if and when any problem arises.
- To regularly audit our approaches for the protection of private information and to continually improve these approaches in response to changing social conditions and environments.
<1> Collecting and Processing of Personal Data
JAMCO Group collects and processes personal data only for certain legitimate business purposes set forth in the following Article, “Purposes of Processing of Personal Data”. We retain personal data for the duration necessary for ensuring provision of services, maintaining business activities and fulfilling legal obligations.
【Categories of Personal Data Collected】
We collect personal identification information (Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address,) and may do from time to time special categories of personal data.
<2> Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
JAMCO Group handles your personal data in order to achieve following purposes.
- Execution of contracts;
- Development and provision of better products, service and experiences you expect from us;
- Compliance with legal or regulatory obligations and exercise of rights;
- Sending business related communications including greeting cards;
- Business incidental or related to each of the above items.
<3> Transfers of Personal Data
JAMCO Group shares your personal data in order to accomplish purposes set forth in the preceding article. We will ensure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws as European data protection laws, in particular, include specific rules on transferring personal information outside the EEA.
<4> Secure Management of Personal Data
JAMCO Group aims to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data such as, but are not limited to the following:
- Implementing and reviewing measures in compliance with our domestic law and the GDPR;
- Training our employees (and suppliers) to ensure proper handling of personal data;
- Adopting strict IT security control with restricted access to information system.
<5> Your Rights
You reserve the following data protection rights to us:
The right to access to your personal data;
The right to rectification and erasure;
The right to restrict and object to processing; and
The right to data portability.
【Withdrawal of Your Consent】
You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time even if and after you have once given consent.
【Lodging Complaint with Supervisory Authority】
If you are unhappy about the way we handle your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate data protection supervisory authority which has jurisdiction over your place of residence.
<6> Contact us
|Write to us at:||1-100 Takamatsu-cho, Tachikawa Tokyo 190-0011 Japan|