ADP process consists of the following stages.
- Several prepreg layers are layered, and set in dispensers.
- Prepreg taken from multiple rolls are layered and formed into preforms with a cross section.
- Profiles are gradually cured when they go through a heating and pressing die.
- Profiles are completely cured when they come out of a post curing oven.
- Entire profiles are intermittently pulled and moved by a puller.
- Profiles are cut into specified lengths by a cutting device.
- Rough edges are deburred using a trimming machine.
- Inner quality of profiles are inspected with using an automatic ultrasonic flaw detector
- Inspected profiles are machined according to required dimensions. (Profiles with H cross section are molded and cut which enables efficient production.)